Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where Are The Daredevil Action Figures Ps2



In 2006, days before the change of command, President Lagos visited us in the Cat Eye. We talked a great coffee. I gave him an edition of my poems and a copy of "The Bicentennial Trail." After browsing the guide, said, "Let me buy one for Michelle. I'll leave it at Cerro Castillo, to visit you. "


never visited me.

However, the ex - President delivers the pickaxe with a dizzying 84% approval rating. 8 out of 10 of my readers love it. To me, I really like. But I have a dilemma. When people ask me, what was the legacy of Bachelet in Valparaiso?, I have no answer.

Let's review a minute, the legacy of two previous presidents:

for me Eduardo Frei (1994-2000) lacked sensitivity, but made important infrastructure. Bid for the southern access. Built the new prison. And more importantly, threw out the odds-on-a visionary port concession. Still, when Frei talked about Valparaiso, never convinced me. In his "Axis Transverse" lack courage, vision. When I heard him present, he felt he did not know Valparaiso: its heritage, its people, its customs, its tourism potential.

Lagos (2000-2006), meanwhile, inherited a nomination to UNESCO shockingly amateur. Le gave investiture and weight status. Ordered subsidies "to the extent" MINVIU and CORFO. So, off the renovation of heritage districts and initiated the boom of tourism investment. Altamirano Avenue remodeled. Created the Paseo Wheelwright. Projected opening of the coastline and the renovation of the former - jail. Got the IDB loan. He put together the Valparaiso Plan (now PRDUV). CNCA created and installed in the Plaza Sotomayor. Carnival gave us and declared Valparaíso Cultural Capital of Culture ", among other things. I know many do not forgive him for giving so much unfinished work. But for Valparaiso, Lagos was a great President.

And Michelle? Maintained the status quo with MINVIU subsidies and CORFO. And they made a good investment in schools. But undertook to purchase the lifts and promised to rebuild the Calle Serrano. Not reached. Under his leadership, the Valparaiso Plan became "Valpo Mine." Now, try PRDUV reborn from the ashes. Congratulations

has been awarded the cultural center "ex - prison" (initiated by Lagos), with a beautiful project of consensus. But let's be honest: While the locals were taken eyes Niemeyer discussing the project, the leadership of President conspicuous by its absence.

The Forum of Cultures "may have been the great legacy of Bachelet in Valparaiso. But apparently, when the mayor lost his conclusion, the President, you forgot the Forum.

Still, I have great appreciation for the First President of Chile. Leadership gave a warm and very human. Inspired millions of Chileans. He just missed a sealed in Valparaiso. And I missed the coffee, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment