Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kates Playground 2010 Gallery

334. TE HAS THE POWER by Sara L Contreras 6-01


changes from green 1% EVERY DAY THE END OF THE YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM A 365%

This discussion proposes a way to be accomplishing great things with little effort or drawn little goals to achieve great things. And I believe that this can make it easier to make changes in our ways and to think. For example if you wanted to improve my reading habits, it could increase the number of pages read per day until finished a book and little by little streak reading more books and thus learning things that will serve to be better every day.
This discussion reminds me of the whole process done in a Catholic season of Lent when we intend to leave behind everything that is wrong with us and then resurrected with Jesus Christ to change so we can get closer to the path of God or salvation.
If I let myself every day thinking about what I did and how I did it and try to do different and better the next day, probably when I realize I will be completely revamped a little person, happier and more secure the dreams that I want achieve.
An example would be if we propose that we must organize our room every week at the end and we become a normal habit, ie every day brings a bit and end of the year will see good results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment